Joyner Family Insurance has partnered with some of the largest, most respected auto insurance carriers in the industry to provide coverage for cars, motorcycles, motor homes, antique/collector cars, and recreational vehicles.
Through these relationships, Joyner Family Insurance is able to provide the best combination of price and coverage for the specific needs of our clients. Auto insurance quotes are available through two convenient methods:
- Contact us via our website so that a member of our agency team may contact you to prepare a detailed proposal. Please be sure to indicate your preferred method of communication so that we may follow-up with you most effectively!
- Call our agency team at (941) 412-4307 to complete a quote over the phone. This is often most effective, as we can be sure that your questions are answered and coverage benefits are explained thoroughly!
Common Auto Insurance Coverages:
Protects you financially in the event that you unintentionally cause injuries to other drivers or damage to other vehicles or property.
Uninsured Motorist Coverage:
Can provide coverage for medical costs and pain and suffering for bodily injury to you and others in your vehicle, if such injury is caused by a driver with no insurance coverage or insufficient limits of coverage.
Personal Injury Protection (“No Fault”):
Required coverage under Florida’s No-Fault Law that provides a percentage of first-dollar medical expenses to you, in addition to other potential benefits, regardless of fault in the accident.
Medical Expense Coverage:
Pays certain medical expenses for injuries sustained while occupying your car, regardless of who is at fault, above and beyond what Personal Injury Protection provides.
Pays for damage to your car, less any deductible, caused by things other than collision, such as a fire, theft, glass breakage, or natural disaster (windstorm, hurricane, etc.).
Pays for damage to your car, less any deductible, caused by colliding with another vehicle or object.
Towing & Labor:
Provides a limited amount of reimbursement for expenses such as towing or car repairs made at the site of vehicle disablement. Some auto carriers offer roadside assistance, which provides you with an emergency contact number to call in the event of such disablement.
Provides limited reimbursement for a rental car used while your car is being repaired for a covered claim.
Common Auto Insurance Discounts:
- Good driving record
- Financial responsibility
- Low annual mileage driven
- Multiple vehicles insured with a company
- Owning a home/condo (does not need to be insured by Joyner Family Insurance)
- Good student
- Student with driver’s education course
- Student away at school without vehicle
- Seasonal drivers
- Billing plan / pay-in-full
- Vehicle safety rating
- Air bags
- Automatic occupant restraint systems
- Anti-theft devices
- Anti-lock brake system