Joyner Family Insurance has partnered with top-rated, highly respected home insurance carriers writing coverage in Florida for primary homes, secondary and seasonal homes, and condo units, as well as property you own and rent to others.
We are committed to providing full transparency when reviewing your home insurance needs, which is why we can explain the differences between companies and coverage so that you can make the most informed decision possible. Home insurance reviews are available through two convenient methods:
- Contact us via our website so that a member of our agency team may contact you to prepare a detailed proposal. Please be sure to indicate your preferred method of communication so that we may follow-up with you most effectively!
- Call our agency team at (941) 412-4307 to discuss a proposal over the phone. This is often most effective, as we can be sure that your questions are answered and coverage benefits are explained thoroughly!
Common Home Insurance Coverages / Definitions:
Provides funds to replace or repair the structure when damage is caused due to a covered peril.
To replace with like kind and quality.
Actual Cash Value:
Replacement cost less an allowance for depreciation.
Dwelling Extension / Other Structures
Provides coverage for damage caused by covered perils to structures not attached to the main dwelling. Examples may include a detached garage, storage shed, or property fence.
Personal Property Coverage:
Pays for damage caused by covered perils to the personal contents of your home that are not permanent parts of the dwelling.
Loss of Use:
Provides financial assistance to you while your home is being repaired and is uninhabitable as a result of a covered loss.
Protects you for claims you may be legally obligated to pay resulting from things such as injury, sickness, disease, and death. The coverage may also include the cost of defending claims against you.
Pays for non-residents injuries that occur on your property for which you are legally responsible.
Common Home Insurance Discounts:
- Deadbolt locks
- Fire extinguishers
- Monitored fire & burglary alarms
- Local burglar alarm
- Fire sprinklers
- Roof shape
- Newer home
- Construction type
- Hurricane shutters/impact glass
- Other wind mitigation features
- Financial responsibility
If you previously had a WIND MITIGATION INSPECTION completed, please provide a copy to Joyner Family Insurance when requesting a quote.