Thank you to everyone who generously provided referrals to us this past quarter, as we presented a check for $1,460 to My Warriors Place, a 501(c)(3) non-profit.  My Warrior’s Place was founded by Kelly Kowall, the Gold Star Mother of SPC. Corey Kowall. It is a Retreat Center located in Ruskin, FL. My Warrior’s Place provides programs that play a key role in the healing and coping process for those who have put their life on the line.  The mission is, “To honor, support and promote healing of the mind and spirit by providing a relaxed setting, special programs and to be a resource for any Military Service Member, Fire Fighter, Law Enforcement Officer (active or retired), Blue Star, Silver Star or Gold Star Family Member whose life has been touched and forever changed due to a tragic event and/or the death of a Fallen Warrior while in service to our country.  We encourage you to visit the website and read the moving testimonials. Check out the latest project started, My Service Dog’s Place. This quarter’s charity is clearly making an impact in our community!